"Foreign Izmir..." Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir by Erkmen
Izmir Travel Guide: 454 reviews and 1,275 photos
Izmir, the city that I lived for nearly two years..
I was a Marine in the navy and In the Draw, Izmir was my luck.. I had to do my military service at Izmir Military Shipyard.. I have stayed there 12 months for my military service and afterwards, I decided to continue in Izmir, due to its nice environment..
This goes on for nearly a year, but although the city is quiet nice and offers variety of pleasures, it still is far beyond Istanbul in trade vice..
So in order to continue my career I am back to Istanbul, but I still miss the beauty of the city..
Izmir is definitely the most developed city of Turkiye.. It reflects the modern face of Turkiye..
The city is laying inside the Izmir bay and the city center is so nice and so well organizsed that you will be delighted to be there..
Erkmen's Related Pages
Izmir Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pearl of the Aegean sea"
- "IZMIR , The Holy Land Which is 5000 years old..."
- ""The Beautiful Smirna""
- "IZMIR (SMYRNA)"
- "Foreign Izmir..."
- "Izmir - Konak"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Izmir
- Hotels in Izmir
- Transportation in Izmir
- Nightlife in Izmir
- Restaurants in Izmir
- Shopping in Izmir
- Warnings and Dangers in Izmir
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Izmir
- 23 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Izmir?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Izmir
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Istanbul Intro, 123 reviews, 185 photos, 4 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 86 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 46 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya Intro, 36 reviews, 36 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos
- Seoul Intro, 26 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dalyan Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Bodrum Intro, 24 reviews, 23 photos