"My world" Erkmen's Profile

Visit To Florida

Another dream has come true and we have been to Disneyland with My wife and Son..

New Trips

Travel season is a head for me.. Fair season starts on September and I have to attend some of them.. Finally all flights and hotels has been booked.

Travels on 2008:
28 December - 02 January; Bursa - Uludag - DONE

05- 08 February, 2008; La spezia - Italy - DONE with Viareggio, Pisa and Milano

01 - 06 March, 2008; Madrid - Seville, Spain. CL Knockout phase, Fenerbahce vs Sevilla - DONE with Madrid, Cordoba and Toledo.

6-14 September, 2008: Nice, Cannes - France

29 September -02 October: Rome - Italy
02 October - 06 October: Orlando, Florida - USA
06 October - 10 October: Miami Beach, Florida - USA

12 - 21 November : Amsterdam - Nederland

Last trip : Madrid - Cordoba - Sevilla - Toledo

It was for the Champions League game, that Fenerbahce to play with Valencia. We booked our flight tickets via Madrid.

This trip has become one of the nicest and enjoyable one, especiallly after beating Sevilla on Penalties.

We started at Madrid, visited Toledo and Cordoba and end up at Sevilla.

November 20087: Amsterdam trip

I was in Amsterdam from 12th to 21th of November. Another long business travel..

Amsterdam has some new things such as the "Amsterdam Dungeon" and the modern ticket sales part of the Central station.. The on going Metro excavations are still making cities attraction far below than its pasts..

Monte Carlo

I am back from a nice trip to Nice.. During my trip, I have also visited all the nice spots in the coasts and also been to Monte Carlo..

Just to say that I gambled in Monte Carlo.. I have visited this town and gambled and lost some of my Euros..

They didnt take the Camera in, so I only have a picture from outside.

Yep,, I was having a Macau T-shirt. Macau is also a heaven for Gamblers.. So I have completed the two important points, now next stop, shall be L.A...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HONG KONG.. DONG DI DONG

For many years I was looking for this trip... Hong kong my dream destination..

I was so busy at work, so many problems and I was absolutely out of track...

My wife was planning a business trip to China and seoul. Suddenly I made my mind and joined her..

A thursday mignight decision, Friday searching for available flights, Saturday searching for hotels to stay and Sunday taking the flight..

It all happened suddenly.. But I was there Hong kong..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture was taken at lat=22.2932584425, lon=114.171639813 ( google earth)

More than I could dream

A picture of Hong Kong was always behind mydesk for many years.. To visit Hong Kong was one of my dream, I was sure that I could visit there, but so much to do and no time for vacation and HK is already a 13 hrs flight from home..

However I broke the nut, all of a sudden I have found myself on a plane to far east.. The dream has come true and I have visited hong kong... But when I was there something happened that I could not even dream off..

I have heard about Macau many times, but never even dreamt that one day, I could be there.. How could I ?

It was just an unbelevable chance for me and yepppp I was there... In Macau,

Macau.... Had thought me that dont limit your dreams...

---------------------------------------------------------------
Picture was taken at lat=22.1937237828, lon=113.539926099 ( google earth)

Pilatus... in Luzern

Four meters of Snow.. Four meters

For the first time in my life I had the chance to go up for 7000 Ft and see a snow with a height of 4 meters..

It is damn cold and you can not get out from the door... But I could have a picture at least..

A meeting in Switzerland and an escape to the mountains.. Some product training and some skating.. Just some remarks that were left..

• Intro Updated Dec 4, 2008

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Happy Birthday Erkmen! Wish you a great day!

• jennycee's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Hello Erkmen, My daughter and I are visiting Turkey next week. I saw your HP and your writeup on Turkey especially. It was very useful and I have made a lot of notes. We are on a conducted tour and will be staying in Istanbul for 3 nights and in Kusadasi for 4 nights.
    I have made a lot of friends since I joined VT and even met some of them, but only in India. I find time to plan my trip and visit family and friends once or every alternate year in Europe/US.
    Best wishes and hope to hear from you ===Jean

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Happy Birthday Erkmen! Have a great day!

• waleed2003's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2010 at 3:15 PM

Happy birthday,Hope happy long life 4 U

• MITNIC's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Happy Birthday Erkmen! Greetings from Poland

• luckymiffy's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2009 at 7:19 AM

Hi yesterday was my birthday. So moved to receive the massage from here, so i 'm trying to pass the feeling~ do you feel it too? Happy birthday to you..*10 !!

• muratkorman's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2009 at 5:28 AM

Nice saglikli ve mutlu yillara :)

• a2lopes's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2009 at 4:50 AM

Happy birthday Erkmen and many happy returns of the day. Greetings from Lisbon which is waiting for your visit

• Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Hi Erkmen - wishing you a very happy birthday! Have a great day.

• starship's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, and hope the year ahead is filled with Happy Travels!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Erkmen's Profile Photo

Erkmen

“... Dont limit your dreams”

Real Name