"The Mudhole of the Prairie" Chicago by emilesc
Chicago Travel Guide: 5,959 reviews and 12,244 photos
I was born and raised there, and I'm not fond of it, so this won't be the page for glowing reviews of the city. But I'm always told it's a great place to visit - like a week or two.
If you love museums, architecture and food, though, this is, of course, the place to be.
- Cons:I'll soon have 101 of those.
emilesc's Related Pages
Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place I call home"
- "Captivating City of "The Big Shoulders": Chicago"
- "Never A Lovely So Real"
- "Chicago - My Favorite City in the United States!"
- "Sweet Home Chicago!"
- "Chicago - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicago
- Hotels in Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
- Nightlife in Chicago
- Restaurants in Chicago
- Shopping in Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicago
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicago
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 24 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cannes Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Villefranche-sur-Mer Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Montreal Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fréjus Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Oakland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Menton Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 3 photos