"Cocteau in Cap D'ail" Cap-d'Ail by emilesc
Cap-d'Ail Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 15 photos
I haven't been to Cap D'ail in over a decade and unfortunately, I didn't have time to revisit this time around. But if you visit, do see the ampitheater which Jean Cocteau decorated - you'll read more about it in the "must see" category. Eventually I will scan and upload my pictures from that trip.
- Pros:Nice, balmy weather, not too hot
- Cons:Wasn't there long enough to know cons
- In a nutshell:Visit the ampitheater if nothing else!
emilesc's Related Pages
Cap-d'Ail Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice town with a nice beach"
- "Cap d'Ail - perfect villas in a perfect setting"
- "Cocteau in Cap D'ail"
- "The Habor against the hills"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cap-d'Ail
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Cap-d'Ail?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cap-d'Ail
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 24 reviews, 92 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cannes Intro, 11 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Villefranche-sur-Mer Intro, 9 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Los Angeles Intro, 12 reviews, 5 photos
- Montreal Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fréjus Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Oakland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Menton Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 1 review, 3 photos