"Glad to be back in Spain!!!!" Barcelona by PINOYSAILOR
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,764 reviews and 22,676 photos
The last time I was in Spain was back in 1999 and was mostly in Andalucia. There was an opportunity for me to go back to Spain and I'm so glad that it happened during the week of Fiesta La Merce. (Bear with me as I create this page, I do have tons of pictures taken during the fiesta).
Awesome!!! This guys take it seriously. I was in the base of the Red Team (the local favored team) when they were forming up but it took them 5 tries to form the castle.
The first try collapse because one of the girls had her pants coming off (notice the girl in the middle?)
"Dragons, giants, demons, dance....Barcelona celebrates its past with a series of traditional figures and events that in many cases go back to the Middle Ages."
Every tourist has to hit this spot and it not, then your trip to Barcelona is not complete. It's actually an interesting... more travel advice
PINOYSAILOR's Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "The capital of County of Barcelona"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Photos in BarcelonaSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaeta Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Sevastopol' Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Varna Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos