Buenos Aires Nightlife Tips by oldmonk_92129
Buenos Aires Nightlife: 318 reviews and 297 photos
There are numerous tango and dinner shows in Buenos Aires. Cafe Tortoni is NOT amongst the best...this purely caters to tourists. There is a tango show every night and reservations are necessary. Cost is 12 pesos and you can order food and drinks while you're watching.
I have a picture of myself with one of the performers...but my dancing skills are embarassing...do not think I will put up the pic.
Dress Code: None really...this is a purely tourist hangout.
The show is just OK...I liked their desserts better.
Theme: Live Music
Nightclubs are called discos here for the dancing obviously.
However people start pouring in only after 1am and it's party time till the sun comes out.
If you have sightseeing to do during the daytime, you might want to know this.
More Reviews (38)
- See All Take a stroll in the park
- See All Departure tax
- A mall with architechture
oldmonk_92129's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Explore the World
- Buena Vista Hotels
- Saint-Paul-de-Fenouillet Hotels
- Villeneuve-Loubet Hotels
- Biemenhorst Hotels
- Broken Hill
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 40 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 10 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Posted in Travel Mumbai Forum "RE: RE: Air India"
- Commented on one of lizzytex's Buenos Aires travel pages
- Wrote a Review Cafe Tortoni shows about Tango shows - Tango places in Buenos Aires Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Take a stroll in the park"
- created a Buenos Aires Travel Page "A touch of Europe in South America"
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 40 reviews, 34 photos
- San Diego Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Manhattan Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- India Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Delhi Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Santa Monica Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Brazil Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Buenos Aires hotel reviews
- Ker Urquiza Hotel & Suites
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 12, 2013
- Ritz Hotel Buenos Aires
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Dolmen Hotel Buenos Aires
- 39 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 28, 2012
- Argenta Tower Hotel And Suites
- 32 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 21, 2013
- Grand Boulevard
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 2, 2013
- Tango Bed and Breakfast
- 53 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 30, 2013
- Vain Boutique Hotel
- 185 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 21, 2013
- Own Palermo Hollywood
- 330 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Viasui Hotel
- 15 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 12, 2013
- Milonga Guest House
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 5, 2011
- Casa Esmeralda
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 15, 2012
- Hotel boutique BONITO Buenos Aires
- 79 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 22, 2013
- Craft Hotel
- 97 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 13, 2013
- La Boca- 122 Reviews, 221 Photos
- Recoleta- 157 Reviews, 230 Photos
- San Telmo- 136 Reviews, 201 Photos
- Plaza de Mayo- 136 Reviews, 202 Photos
- Recoleta - Cementerio de la Recoleta- 44 Reviews, 132 Photos
- El Obelisco- 53 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Florida Street- 44 Reviews, 60 Photos
- 9 de Julio Avenue- 48 Reviews, 83 Photos
- El Congreso- 36 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Colon Theatre- 55 Reviews, 71 Photos
See All Buenos Aires Things to Do