"Home Sweet Home" Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Spring by kacooke
Silver Spring Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 33 photos
Silver Spring is located around north of Washington, DC. From my house, it takes somewhere around 25 (give or take 5) minutes to reach the border. There are plenty of malls to choose from, as well as great food and entertainment all over.
- Pros:Lots to do--especially at night, culturally diverse, great food, shopping, and entertainment, close to DC, semi-urban flavor
- Cons:Not particularly scenic, unless you like city lights.
- In a nutshell:Silver Spring is the spot!
I absolutely hate the bus, but it's effective for getting around without a car. Don't maintain eye contact with creepy... more travel advice
kacooke's Related Pages
Silver Spring Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "kathycollins's Silver Spring Page"
- "Spring has sprung in Silver Spring"
- "Jayden's new Silver Spring Page"
- "noahsdad's new Silver Spring Page"
- "Arrrrrr!! I'm a pirate!!!"
- "Restaurant Row"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Silver Spring
- Hotels in Silver Spring
- Transportation in Silver Spring
- Restaurants in Silver Spring
- Shopping in Silver Spring
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Silver Spring
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Silver Spring?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Silver Spring
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Silver Spring Intro, 8 reviews
- Hendersonville Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Chicago Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Lancaster 5 reviews
- Orlando Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Burlington Intro, 3 reviews
- Nashville 1 review
- Baltimore Intro, 1 photo
- Knoxville Intro, 1 review