"The Himalayas" Himalayas by stephenshephard
Himalayas Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
Well what can I say? Nothing will really do these mountains justice. Suffice it to say that the tallest mountains I had seen before these were the Alps. The Himalayas seemed to rise as high above the clouds as the Alps did above the ground.
Sadly I haven't (yet) been trekking in the mountains, my experience of them is restricted to a sightseeing flight, a glimpse from the ground at Dhulikel and a scheduled flight from Kathmandu to Delhi. It was very special though and has definitely made me want to go back and see more.
stephenshephard's Related Pages
Himalayas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trekking in the Nepali Himalayas"
- "The Himalayas"
- "Pictures of the Himalayas"
- "STEPS TO EVEREST"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Himalayas
- Restaurants in Himalayas
- Warnings and Dangers in Himalayas
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Himalayas
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Himalayas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Himalayas
Top 10 Pages
- Samarkand Intro, 3 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
- Jaipur Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Bukhara Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Italy Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Agra Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.