"Cairo" mmetallica's Profile

Spinxs

people knows the pyramis by heart but does they know the spinxs as well? for me i admire somthing called the Spinxs. i feel like am watching all the Egyptain in his face...History showed Egypt many thing we suffered but they never complained..did the Spinxs ever complain?

The Musuem

To be Honest .. i donot like our Musuem but you should visit it...

Nile

NIle is the key of Life for Egyptain..they drink its water, wash, swim,hang out,fish and admire it... donot forget to see out Nile at night and you should caompare it with any other scenery all over the world.. Believe me nothing Compare..

Tut anch amun

This the our Golden Guy..he used all our Gold to make tht mask :0)) sooo Thank you Mr Tut Anch Amun

Cairo

that view is easy to be got only at Cairo..yeppie

cairo

whta bout the same view By night?

cairo

I heared ppl saying London Bridge is nice place to visit..i wonder what should they say about Kasr il Niel Bridge?

funny

heheh.. I love tht Funny donkey...he is so funney ..Do not ever think we don`t have a fun fair for the animals :P

• Intro Updated Apr 6, 2004

• siaki68's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2007 at 1:07 PM

Nice page..The donkey pic is so cute! :-)

• DunaKal's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2004 at 6:32 PM

Aywa ya 3am,,meen le2a a7baboh,,nisee as7aboh:-P i hope ur enjoying ur time!

• Aug 20, 2004 at 12:12 AM

* * * Happy Birthday!!! - Smiles from Sydney, Australia * * *

• vdoortje's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2004 at 1:31 AM

LOL!!! Metallica friend?? I think you will like my son!! He is metallic all over! Sad you missed him last year! This time you will meet my "average" daughter ;-)

• Mongy's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2004 at 1:01 AM

Poor donkey, he is not able to pull all the weight behind him... Hope the owner will have some mercy as this is not the best way how to treat animals...:(

• sparrowtino's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2004 at 1:46 PM

so r u going to show me around ypur horrible museum?

• thelittlevoice's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2003 at 9:24 AM

u must be a fan of metallica huh! i used to like them a lot but the new album isn't too good.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!