"Ecological paradise - the Diamond Highlands" Lençóis by gordonye
Lençóis Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 34 photos
Lencois is the staging point for the Chapada Diamantina National Park in the interior of Bahia State, about 6 hours by bus from the state capital Salvador. Lencois is a preserved 18th century mining town with laid-back colonial ambience. The highlands feature dense forests, magnificent waterfalls, unspoiled streams and pools, as well as underground caverns. It's a paradise for backpacking and eco-tourism.
gordonye's Related Pages
Lençóis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHAPADA DIAMANTINA"
- "Ecological paradise - the Diamond Highlands"
- "Your base in the Chapada Diamantina"
- "Capão the Heart of Chapada Diamantina"
- "Looking for Diamonds.."
- "Chapada Diamantina National Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lençóis
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Lençóis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lençóis
Top 10 Pages
- Berkeley Intro, 5 reviews
- Mount Kenya National Park Intro, 2 reviews
- Beijing Intro, 1 review
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 1 review
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 1 review
- Monterey Intro, 1 review
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 1 review
- Big Sur Intro, 1 review
- Mammoth Lakes Intro, 1 review
- Xiamen Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.