"Imperial summer resort in the hills" Petrópolis by gordonye
Petrópolis Travel Guide: 120 reviews and 270 photos
Petropolis was the summer resort for the Brazilian royalty during the 19th century. It was named after Pedro I, emperor of Brazil. There are many beautiful colonial style mansions here along its tree-lined streets.
- Pros:nice weather, pretty neighborhoods
gordonye's Related Pages
Petrópolis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Petrópolis Cidade Imperial"
- "Petropolis - Imperial City"
- "b1bob's excellent Petropolis adventures"
- "Imperial history..."
- "Petropolis: The Imperial City"
- "Mangueirense's Petropolis Page"
- "Petropolis - the Imperial City just 53 km from Rio"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petrópolis
- Hotels in Petrópolis
- Transportation in Petrópolis
- Restaurants in Petrópolis
- Shopping in Petrópolis
- Warnings and Dangers in Petrópolis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petrópolis
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Petrópolis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrópolis
Top 10 Pages
- Berkeley Intro, 5 reviews
- Mount Kenya National Park Intro, 2 reviews
- Beijing Intro, 1 review
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 1 review
- Monterey Intro, 1 review
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 1 review
- Big Sur Intro, 1 review
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 1 review
- Mammoth Lakes Intro, 1 review
- Xiamen Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.