"Dave's Collection" davidjoha's Profile
This summer my mother (she is 77 years old) and I got 30-day North American Rail passes and took off for Alaska and Canada. The trip was mostly for sight-seeing, but we included some climbing around on mountains and rafting as well.
My wife and I have travelled in Western Europe twice and my mom has also been to Europe as well as England and Hawaii. However, I had so much fun on this trip because I was using a digital camera I had just purchased before we left. That is what got me interested in this website. I have so much enjoyed looking at the pictures of others that I wanted to share my pictures also.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 26 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visit the North Pacific Fishing/Canning Village"
- Wrote a Review The Salmon Was Great in Prince Rupert Restaurants
- updated a Prince Rupert Travel Page "Enjoy the Sites in the Prince Rupert Area"
updated their Profile Page "Dave's Collection"
PhotosSee All Photos (29)
- Halifax Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Alaska Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Prince Rupert Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Osceola 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.