"Metulla and GOLAN GUIDE" Metulla by HJIL
Metulla Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 42 photos
Metulla is a nice little town on top of a mountain on the northern border of Israel. Amazing views from the town to the agricutural fields underneath. If you are in the Golan seeing the National Parks, visit this little town for a minute after you see Nahal Ayoun. Must see National Parks in the Golan: Banias: see both sections of the Banias Nation Park, one on each side of the street, Nahal Ayoun, and Hula Swamp.
- Pros:Nice quiet town with amazing views
- In a nutshell:See the Golan, and stay at a hotel here or visit here
Walk through old fortress at the top of a mountain. Very cool. more travel advice
HJIL's Related Pages
Metulla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Metulla and GOLAN GUIDE"
- "Boarder crossing"
- "lebanese border"
- "The Good Fence"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Metulla
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Metulla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Metulla
Photos in MetullaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- Prague Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Jerusalem Intro, 7 reviews
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Metulla Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Agde 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Eilat 1 review, 1 photo
- Washington D.C. 1 review
No friends yet.