"I loved it from the first minute" Lisbon by josephescu
Lisbon Travel Guide: 5,216 reviews and 12,944 photos
It's very difficult not to love this city, which seemed to open his soul from the very beginning: natural and lacking the sophistication of other large european capitals, yet maintaining a unique local flavour.
Nice view over the city from Castelo de Sao Jorge. Besides from the castle, a walking trip to the quarters of Alfama is reccomended.
Baixa - a part of the city which was completely devastated by the earthquake and the "tsunami" following it, back in 1755, was rebuilt according to plans laid down by Marquis de Pombal.
josephescu's Related Pages
Lisbon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Lisbon"
- "My home town"
- "Lisbon, Portugal"
- "saudades de Lisboa"
- "Ahh, LISBON....Esta tao bonita como sempre."
- "Lisboa the Capital of Portugal"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lisbon
- Hotels in Lisbon
- Transportation in Lisbon
- Nightlife in Lisbon
- Restaurants in Lisbon
- Shopping in Lisbon
- Warnings and Dangers in Lisbon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lisbon
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Lisbon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lisbon
Top 10 Pages
- Sri Lanka Intro, 41 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bucharest Intro, 72 reviews, 123 photos
- Nepal Intro, 43 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brasov Intro, 44 reviews, 131 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kathmandu Intro, 37 reviews, 118 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Georgia Intro, 43 reviews, 105 photos
- Bukhara Intro, 33 reviews, 106 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khiva Intro, 21 reviews, 99 photos, 1 travelogue
- Samarkand Intro, 23 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moldova Intro, 28 reviews, 79 photos