"Roanoke, Virginia" Top 5 Page for this destination Roanoke by Donnylass
Roanoke Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 119 photos
We stayed in Roanoke for three nights and it was areal breath of fresh air in more ways than one. The air is fresh - the town is set among glorious scenery, and its so non touristy. People are keen to talk to you and there's plenty to do.
- Pros:Great setting, great people, interesting town
Friendly American bar with good varied menu and lots of different beers. We sat at one of the pavement tables and whiled... more travel advice
This place is really special - its got history, is huge and a delight to explore. But its also friendly, the staff are... more travel advice
Donnylass' Related Pages
Roanoke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Roanoke - Virginia's Railroad City"
- "Roanoke, Virginia"
- "Downtown Roanoke"
- "roanoke...where i spent most of my days..."
- "LilBearsm0ma's new Roanoke Page"
- "SchuminWeb's Roanoke Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roanoke
- Hotels in Roanoke
- Transportation in Roanoke
- Nightlife in Roanoke
- Restaurants in Roanoke
- Shopping in Roanoke
- Warnings and Dangers in Roanoke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roanoke
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Roanoke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roanoke
Photos in RoanokeSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Leyburn Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roanoke Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Robin Hood's Bay Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Boston Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Oswestry Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Whitby Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Twickenham Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 1 review
- Hammerfest Intro, 1 review