"Beautiful Boston" Boston by Donnylass
Boston Travel Guide: 3,800 reviews and 8,028 photos
I spent just 4 days in Boston and it just wasn't enough even though we packed every minute with activity.
I think we managed all the major well known things to do, but it gave us the appetite to come back and explore the area around, especially further up the coast - next time.
What a great city for walking and exploring, and how friendly its people.
I'd only been to California before and loved it - but Boston gave us a whole new USA experience.
- Pros:Compact and easy to get round
- Cons:There arent any
- In a nutshell:History and nature in one place
The hotel is couple of miles from the city centre but that doesnt matter. The staff are happy to give you a lift to the... more travel advice
Donnylass' Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Top 10 Pages
- Leyburn Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roanoke Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Robin Hood's Bay Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Boston Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Oswestry Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Whitby Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Twickenham Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 1 review
- Hammerfest Intro, 1 review