"Oswestry" Oswestry by Donnylass
Oswestry Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 12 photos
We spent a few days in and around Oswestry in may this year. Hadnt been there before - but would definitely recommend it. The town has a castle and just outside there's an old racecourse that's returning to common land - great walks and views.
Just outside Oswestry there's a large old house that's now a hotel that I would really recommend. its so cheap for such quality food, service and lovely rooms.
Oswestry looks a bit ordinary at first sight - but theres plenty of features - here's the old heritage centre. Worth a look and has a nice cafe in it!
- Pros:Its interesting and well placed for exploring the Welsh border country
- Cons:You could pass through and miss its hidden gems
- In a nutshell:Great for exploring!
Donnylass' Related Pages
Oswestry Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Oswestry
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Oswestry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oswestry
Photos in OswestrySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Leyburn Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roanoke Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Robin Hood's Bay Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Newcastle upon Tyne Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Boston Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Oswestry Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Whitby Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Twickenham Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 1 review
- Hammerfest Intro, 1 review