"Frederick" Top 5 Page for this destination Frederick by bct341

Frederick Travel Guide: 72 reviews and 148 photos

Above is a photo of a mural on the "Painted Bridge" in Frederick, Maryland From the right angle, the image becomes almost 3D, very interesting artwork for sure. Here is a link "Archangel" if you want to read more about this particular mural

• Intro Updated May 3, 2009

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Great idea to take a boring concrete bridge and paint it to make it look completely different! I'm not surprised that the bridge project took over 5 years to complete. (Thanks for your nice comment on my homepage!)

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Paul, I was floored by the murals in Frederick. I miss Bob Evans and Jug Bridges food. My daughter works for the City. Miss her, too. lol Larry

• EllenH's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Have to go here sometime when I visit my hometown of westminster.

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2006 at 1:25 PM

Hey Paul--it's been a long time:) Great pictures! I live so close to here & I've never really stopped. I know Thurmont much better--sad, huh? Oh, & the Sheetz in Frederick. Know that well, too.

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2006 at 3:06 PM

Sister lived here for a bit. Before I visited she had moved again. Birthday greetings from Alaska!

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2006 at 9:15 AM

Hello Paul! Frederick looks interesting. Never heard of it before though. wonderful detailed photos. Happy birthday from Finland!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2006 at 5:04 PM

Wonderful presentation. Your photos and descriptions are always interesting.

• Rich62's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2006 at 6:12 PM

I found a great chocolate store in Frederick but missed the painted bridge. Won't make that mistake next time. Thanks for the nice photos and explanations.

• gravy.'s Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2005 at 6:59 PM

I've had the Sushi, it was good, and you are right about the price

• Aug 27, 2005 at 2:30 AM

painted bridge is very intresting. lots of lessons for Art students and normal visitor.

bct341

“Never can see it all, but enjoy trying”

Badges & Stats in Frederick

Have you been to Frederick?

Latest Activity in Frederick