"Pumping with a laugh, Y'all reckon!" Luling by XenoHumph
Luling Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 30 photos
A town between San Antonio and Houston where the locals take their riches in a humorous way. The numerous oil wells scattered in people's backyards, in front of churches, schools or behind businesses are decorated with colorful cartoon characters!
Only in Texas!!
Luling is located about 60 miles East of San Antonio, close to I10 the main freeway between San Antonio and Houston. To be exact Luling is on highway 90 which parallels and sometimes merges with I10.
- Pros:Original decorated oil wells, unique, eclectic!! A must-see!
- Cons:Smells a bit near these pumps...
- In a nutshell:Go see for yourselves, it's nowhere else to be seen!!!!
Okay, i promise, it's my last one! It's a small cute rusty oil well in front of somebody's house! more travel advice
Ah ah! You thought you wre done with oil wells, heh?? Well, there are more, anonymously pumping, no decorations, here... more travel advice
XenoHumph's Related Pages
Luling Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pumping with a laugh, Y'all reckon!"
- "Watermelons and oil"
- "Basaic Luling Page"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Luling
- 15 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Luling?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luling
Photos in LulingSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 101 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bend National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yunnan Sheng Intro, 63 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martinique Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Kamchatskaya Oblast' Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos
- Figeac Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos