"Paris, tu me fais tourner la tête!*" Paris by XenoHumph
Paris Travel Guide: 22,149 reviews and 53,809 photos
This page is dedicated to all the Paris of the world. What do you mean, you say? Isn't there only one Paris, the one and only, the most beautiful city in the world?? Well…No!! Many other places in the world have been named Paris, or contain Paris in their name. Most of them seem to have been inspired and dedicated to the capital of France. Just type "Paris" in the search engine of Virtual Tourist, and you will get the 85 matches listed below.
I do not intend to describe every single Paris there is. First, I have only been to a very few of them, and these are the ones I will describe here.
Finally, I did not want to build yet another page on Paris, the capital of France, as Virtual Tourist is already full of excellent ones. I recommend
- Davequ's: excellent hotel & restaurant tips, but also great photos and other tips,
- ExGuyParis's, Guyon's, and P&J's: great systematic descriptions of the all main attractions and the many off-the-beaten paths
- Maillekeukeul's: original page to discover "the good, the bad, and the ugly" of the real Paris, great photos.
I am still giving my own few tips on Paname (old Parisian slang for Paris) though, sharing with you my favorite restaurants, hotels or pictures. This page will probably be in constant construction...
> France: Île-de-France (Paris, Le Petit-Paris), Rhône-Alpes (Le Petit Paris, Les Paris), Nord-Pas-de-Calais (Le Touquet-Paris-Plage), Bourgogne (Paris-l'Hôpital), Bretagne (Petit Paris)
> Belgium: Province de Brabant Wallon (Petit Paris), Province de Namur (Try Paris)
> Ukraine (Paris-Nou)
I guess lots of parisians emigrated to America and founded towns there!!
> USA: Arkansas (Paris), California (Paris), Delaware (Paris Villa), Georgia (Paris Island, Paris Manor), Iowa (there are 2 Paris!), Idaho (Paris), Illinois (Paris), Indiana (Paris, New Paris, Paris Crossing), Kentucky (Paris), Maryland (Paris, Paris Estates, Paris Oaks, Paris Pines, Paris Poplars), Maine(Paris, North Paris, South Paris, West Paris), Michigan (Paris, East Paris), Missouri (Paris, Paris Springs), Mississippi (Paris),, Nevada (Paris Las Vegas casino!), New Hampshire (Paris), New York State (Paris, Paris Station), Ohio (there are 2 Paris, a Saint Paris and a New Paris!), Oregon (Paris), Pennsylvania (Paris, New Paris), South Carolina (Paris, Paris Point, Paris Mountain State Park), Tennessee (Paris, Paris Landing State Park), Texas (Paris), Virginia (Paris, Paris Heights, Paris Store), Wisconsin (Paris, New Paris)
> Canada: Province of Ontario (Paris), Yukon Territory (Paris)
> Mexico: Estado de Chiapas (París)
Caribbean and Central America
> Haiti: Département du Nord (Paris), Département du Sud (Paris, Fond Pin Paris), Département de la Grand'Anse (Paris)
> Panama: Provincia de Herrera (París), Provincia de Herrera (París Viejo)
> Nicaragua: Departamento de Chontales (Puertas de París), Provincia de Herrera (La Colonia de París)
> Bolivia: Departamento del Beni (París)
> Peru: Departamento de Ucayali (Nuevo París)
> Uruguay: Departamento de Montevideo (Nuevo París)
> Peru: Departamento de Ucayali (Isla Nuevo París)
> Republic of Congo: Region de la Sangha (Paris), Region du Pool (there are 2 Paris!)
> Gabon: Province du Moyen-Ogooue (Paris, Petit Paris), Province du Moyen-Ogooue (Paris), Province de l' Ogooue-Lolo (Paris)
> São Tomé and Príncipe (Paris)
> Togo (Paris)
> Philippines: Province of Antique (Paris)
> Iran: Ostan-e Hamadan (Paris Banich)
Australia and Oceania
> Australia: State of South Australia (Paris Creek)
- Pros:Eternally inspiring Paris!
- Cons:This page is a hodgepodge!! That's scandalous!
- In a nutshell:Ne prenez pas la vie au sérieux! Do not take life seriously!
This hotel is an excellent value. It is well located in the 5th district (Latin quarter), yet on a relatively quiet... more travel advice
This hotel is a good deal for discovering the Montmartre district. The rooms are extremely small (I could not even open... more travel advice
XenoHumph's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "Three plus one of the best museums in the world."
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 24 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 42 Forum posts
- 63 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- Commented on one of GentleSpirit's Paris tips
- Posted in Travel Houston Forum "Re: Information about Friendswood..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "High quality, excellent French food, Paris 6, Fr"
- Wrote a Review Excellent value & location in 5th... in Paris Hotels
- updated a Paris Travel Page "Paris, tu me fais tourner la tête!*"
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (80)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 101 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Big Bend National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yunnan Sheng Intro, 63 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Antarctica Intro, 35 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Martinique Intro, 24 reviews, 87 photos
- Kamchatskaya Oblast' Intro, 31 reviews, 74 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Moab Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos
- Figeac Intro, 27 reviews, 36 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (37)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Paris hotel reviews
- Ampere Hotel Paris
- 229 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Crystal Hotel (24 Rue St Benoit )
- 93 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambron
- 522 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 16, 2013
- Mercure Square des Batignolles Hotel Paris
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 10, 2013
- Hotel Paris Rivoli
- 150 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 12, 2013
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Paris - Champs Elysees
- 169 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Hotel de Nesle
- 177 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 16, 2013
- Hotel Le Parnasse
- 137 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Hotel Park Lane Paris
- 61 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Quality Hotel Gare Du Nord Paris
- 196 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 7, 2013
- Hotel Princesse Caroline
- 20 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- 97 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Residence Pacific Hotel
- 18 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 15, 2013
- Victoria Hotel
- 105 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 2, 2013