"This is new & Im winging it !" Dorrian's Profile

Venice

Getting there ..... I flew with a friend from Dublin to London to Trieste in N Italy. We had no plan, we just went outside the airport & took a taxi to the nearest train station, the 1st train was the one we were taking & it was going to Venice , bello.
I remember our heads out the window of the train crossing the bridge out to Venice in excitement , we had to Q for 1+1/2hrs in the train station to try to get a hotel for the night, in the Q we met 2 really nice English girls & we all stayed in the same Hotel.Leaving the train station we were blown away getting outside into the city, a water taxi to the hotel & then out for dinner & Venice at night. We had a ball , its a quiet city, very romantic , beautiful , but we still managed to find a night club etc , the 1hr walk back to our hotel at sunrise was one of the nicest things I have ever experienced , we arrived not expecting anything & left feeling we had been in a film , another world .

New York

New York is a fun city, I have met some really nice people there . I have been there many many times, the last time I rented an apartment , it was near times sq, it was ok but I would reccomend the upper eastside or westside or around the village , much nicer neighbourhoods. There is loads to do there , sights , shows, concerts, catch a game, galleries museums & so on .

Edinburgh

After living in London work took me to Edinburgh for 3 weeks , during the fringe festival at the end of August each year. Edinburgh is beautiful, the people are friendly & fun & the city has a feel good vibe. The scenery in the city is very nice & its a city I hope to return to soon.

• Intro Updated May 12, 2003

Comments

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

Dorrian

“Enjoy Yourself & meet lots of people”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.