"Tefen Industrial Park" Horbat Tefen by Jackiekg
Horbat Tefen Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos
The Open Museum at the Tefen Industrial Park lies in the rolling hills of the Western Galilee, near Kfar Vradim and Ma’alot (about two-and-half hours from Tel Aviv). Here, nature, art and industry merge with culture and education. It is a place where Israeli art, particularly sculpture, thrives. The exhibits showcase art works from the 1920’s until today. The sculpture garden covers an area of 29 acres, the largest section of the Open Museum.
- Pros:Great Sculptures, interesting car museum etc. etc.
- In a nutshell:Very enjoyable!
Jackiekg's Related Pages
Horbat Tefen Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Horbat Tefen
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Horbat Tefen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Horbat Tefen
Photos in Horbat TefenSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 51 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Israel 6 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Masada Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bermondsey Intro, 3 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zichron Yaakov Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Haifa District Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Eilat Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tiberias Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herzliya Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.