"Netanya - By The Sea" Netanya by Jackiekg
Netanya Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 191 photos
Netanya is situated in the center of the coastel region and is a popular tourist attraction. It has 11 km of beachfront. There is a lovely promenade which winds along the beach, going through lovely public gardens. All along are many restaurants. My father when he came to live in Israel at the age of 80 insisted on living here because of the many Anglo-Saxons who retire here. There is a club for Anglos with lots of activities. Many Russians have also made their home here and Russian is a language heard in all the streets. Lots of sporting activities are to be found and lots of family activities. I also have to mention that there are many hotels - from budget priced to very expensive. Also there is lots of shopping to be had here, including a very nice mall.
- Pros:Nice atmosphere, lovely beaches, restaurants galore
Jackiekg's Related Pages
Netanya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Diamond city..."
- "Israeli Resort Town with an International Flavor"
- "netanya - my hometown"
- "Netanya - the town in the center of Israel"
- "Netanya - a nice beach resort"
- "Netanya - By The Sea"
- "Netanya, Israel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Netanya
- Hotels in Netanya
- Transportation in Netanya
- Nightlife in Netanya
- Restaurants in Netanya
- Shopping in Netanya
- Warnings and Dangers in Netanya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Netanya
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Netanya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Netanya
Photos in NetanyaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 51 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Israel 6 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Masada Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bermondsey Intro, 3 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zichron Yaakov Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Haifa District Intro, 2 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Eilat Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tiberias Intro, 4 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Herzliya Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.