Eilat Things to Do Tips by edvin_br Top 5 Page for this destination
Eilat Things to Do: 116 reviews and 245 photos
The Beach in the hotels zone
In Eilat you can find some amazing beaches that they are one of the most beautiful and exotic in the Middle East. The becah near the hotels zone is very close to the promenade, only about 10 meters separate them...
The water is great, in good temp all yaer long, there are many options for water sports and of course there are many beautiful girls... :))
Directions: The main beach situated in the hotels zone, but there are also other becahes in many places of Eilat.
A boat in the Marina
This special boats will take you into the heart of the Red sea to watch the beautiful corals of Eilat. The buttom of this boats is made of glass so you can see anything in the sea....
This boats go out from the platforms at the Marina and from the Underwater park.
Directions: The Marina
A ship going out to a cruize
There are many boats that take tourists for a cruize of a couple of hours in the beautiful Red sea. From this boats you can have beautiful views to Eilat and Aqaba.
You can also rent a small boat and go with it privately, just be sure that you know to navigate.
Directions: The harbor
The promanade along the Hilton "Queen Of Sheba"
Eilats promanade is very active place both by day and by night.... in one side there are many huge hotels with high price boutiques, bazaars and cafes under them in in the pother side, only 20 meters from the promanade there is the beautiful beach of the Red sea....
This is a place that you really should visit, you will feel there the great atmosphre of Eilat!!
Directions: North Shore
General view of the Marina
Eilat has a beautiful small Marina. There are many yachts and small ships that take people for cruize in the Red sea and there are many glass boats that will take you to see the corals of the region....
From the marina you can also take a ship to the Underwater observatory, you can buy tickets at the stands inside the Marina.
Directions: North Shore, the hotels zone
View to the Underwater park from the tower
This observatory is one of Eilats biggest attractions and one of the most beautiful observatories in the region.
There are many activities available. In addition to all the regular attractions of the huge Aquariums which contains many colorful animals (there are huge Sharks too...) and other creature and sea plants.
There is the "Corals Pearl" ship wich leaving the Marina (the north part of Eilat) and goes until the Underwater observatory. In the way you can see the beutiful Corals when you will go down to the butom of the ship which made of glass.
There is the "Yellow Submarine" which goes 60 meters under the sea level and sails near the beutifil colorful corals.
The Submarine and the ship depart in fixed hours, you may call them beforre toreserve a ticket.
If you go to the Underwater park with kids then the kids can feed the fishes between 11:30 to 13:40...
There is a big Tower in the site. At the ground floor there is a restaurant, if you go down you will be under the sea level, you will see the water animals and the corals and you will feen like in a huge aquarium. If you will go up from the ground floor to the Top you will have an amazing view to the all region but take into consideration that there are close to 100, a bit exhausting.
The new big attraction of the park is the Oceanarium. a big hall (like cinema) where you see a film about the life in the sea. You can really feel like you are a part of the film, you come down from space with a spaceship and suddenly you can feel the chairs tremble hard when you hit the water... very cool and exiting!!!
There are also estaurants, kiosks and souvenir shops in the park.
It opens from 8:30 to 16:30 and cost about 79 NIS for adult and 69 NIS for a child including a visit at the Oceanarium.
Directions: Coral World Eilat, P.O.B. 829, Eilat 88106
Phone: (972) 8-636-4200
More Reviews (18)
- Shopping in Eilat
- See All Royality Hotel
- See All Eilats International Airport
- Water Sports
- See All Nightlife in Eilat
edvin_br's Related Pages
Eilat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the sun shines 350 days a year.."
- "Eilat - The city of tourism"
- "Eilat - a resort on the Red Sea"
- "The Ultimate Beach Resort"
- "Few more photos"
- "The tourist city of israel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eilat
- Hotels in Eilat
- Transportation in Eilat
- Nightlife in Eilat
- Restaurants in Eilat
- Shopping in Eilat
- Warnings and Dangers in Eilat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eilat
- 24 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Eilat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eilat
Photos in EilatSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 87 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netanya Intro, 77 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 74 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Satu Mare Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Carei Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (22)
- Underwater Observatory Marin Park- 27 Reviews, 44 Photos
- Dolphin Reef- 11 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Eilat Beaches- 13 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Timna Natural Park- 12 Reviews, 27 Photos
- The Promanade- 8 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Cruize in the Red Sea- 6 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Diving- 10 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Red Canyon- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- The 101- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
- Water activities- 2 Reviews, 1 Photo