"The Ultimate Beach Resort" Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat by edvin_br
Eilat Travel Guide: 340 reviews and 1,047 photos
In Eilat, all you can do is to have fun... when you get there it looks like there it seems that all the people are tourists altough there are about 50000 inhabitants.
Eilat is a city with style... there are huge hotels, cool malls, beautiful girls in the beach and a lot of entertainment options... all that make Eilat as a place with great atmosphre.
In the surrondings of Eilat you can go to the Timna Valley Park or even to Jordan where you can see the city of Aqaba and visit see the engraving in Petra, at the other side you can go to Taba in Egypt.
Most of the people who visit Eilat are pretty young.... so everywhere you go, at least by night there will be music and it will look ver colorful... :))
In Eilat you will find one of the most beautiful Underwater Observatory in the Middle east... its situated in a beautiful park with houndresds of aquarium and a tower where you can take a view to Aquaba or you can go underwater and see animals and plants in thier natural habitat.
You can also go to a glass boat which takes people underwater (dont worry, its covered) and from there you can see the beautiful colors of the Red sea.
- Pros:Tax-Free city
- Cons:Very hot!!!
- In a nutshell:The beat place to take a vacation in the Middle east
Eilat is known as a tax free city.... but dont get to excited.... most of the local businesses dont reduce the prices... more travel advice
In Eilat, that is a becah resort there are many becah activities. you can Rent boats a go for small trips, there are... more travel advice
edvin_br's Related Pages
Eilat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the sun shines 350 days a year.."
- "Eilat - a resort on the Red Sea"
- "The Ultimate Beach Resort"
- "The tourist city of israel"
- "Eilat - Playground on the Red Sea"
- "Eilat, go south young and old..."
- "Welcome to my Eilat Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Eilat
- Hotels in Eilat
- Transportation in Eilat
- Nightlife in Eilat
- Restaurants in Eilat
- Shopping in Eilat
- Warnings and Dangers in Eilat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eilat
- 24 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Eilat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eilat
Photos in EilatSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 87 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netanya Intro, 77 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 74 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Satu Mare Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Carei Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cluj-Napoca Intro, 8 reviews, 26 photos