"Even Better Than Tel Aviv..." Herzliya by edvin_br
Herzliya Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 239 photos
Besides being another subroub of Tel Aviv, Herzliya is a very friendly place for tourists. Considered as one of Israels most devaloped and prosperous cities it consists a "Beverly Hills" style neighborhood called "Herzliya Pituach" where you can find the Marina of Herzliya, Arena Shopping Center and many more great Restaurants, pubs and nightclubs. All of that makes Herzliya a great nightlife center and attracts people from all over Israel.
Near Herzliya there is also the Cinema CIty which is the biggest movies center of Israel.
The history of modern Herzliya is not to long, and it dates back to the 20ies of the 20th century when it was founded as a small town. Behind this stands a long interesting story...
Herzliya is built on at the place of ancient Apollonia that was a prpsperous port town during the 13th century.
In the beginning of the 20th century when the Zionism started to spread over Israel Herzliya was one of the places that where founded and its even called after Benjamin Ze'ev Herzl, the founder of the Zionism.
- Pros:Amazing nightlife
- Cons:Sadly it became a part of Tel avivs traffic jams
- In a nutshell:If you have too much money to spend thats the place for you... and also if you dnot.. :)
The outlet is located in the main business district of Herzliya Pituach. Its a pretty nice uncovered shopping center,... more travel advice
edvin_br's Related Pages
Herzliya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Herziliya Petuach, "land" of eating places"
- "Eat, drink, and be merry"
- "City by the Beach"
- "VT BBQ beach meet 5-2003"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Herzliya
- Hotels in Herzliya
- Transportation in Herzliya
- Nightlife in Herzliya
- Restaurants in Herzliya
- Shopping in Herzliya
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Herzliya
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Herzliya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Herzliya
Photos in HerzliyaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 87 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netanya Intro, 77 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 74 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Satu Mare Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Carei Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timisoara Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos