"Welcome..." edvin_br's Profile
My name is Edvin... I live in Israel, one of the most special and complicated lands in our world...
Now im a the university and I study economies... There is not much to tell about it beside that its boring and I need to study a lot.
The best thing about travelling its that it has no ending... you can be at any place on the globe but your heart will be at completely different place...
Every place has its own beauty... i learned that when you travel you should have no prejudice about any place, every thing can be surprising... for good or for bad....
My dream is to travel around the world (it maybe sounds common but i mean it with 100%...), to see the magic at any point in the globe and to have great time at any place i visit...
Im attracted the most to Europe with its long and rich history, amazing architecture, variety of cultures and great people. In addition Eurpoe also offers a great modern lifestyle with great parties and nightlife (well, this is the dream of every teenager...)
Altough Europe is my favorite i would also want to see America, Australia and some parts of Asia. Well, i stil has a lot of time to make plans...
And the last thing that i love is my country, Israel that is one of the best places on earth (altough some people dont think like me...)!!
-Hungary: Budapest and the Balaton
-Romania: Bucharest, Satu mare, Oradea
-Czech Republic: Prague
Budapest is without a doubt one of the most beautiful and glorious cities of Europe. Located in a beautiful part of Hungary, the famous Danube passing trough it, on the embankment of the river there are some hills and in the middle there is even a small island... At the side of Buda you can learn about the rich history of the Hungarian nation, on the side of Pest you can find the Hungarian Parliament, the famous Vaci utca and some other amazing sights and boulevards.
Bucharest is one of the most surprising European capitals. There are many opinions about this city... some very good and some very bad... Bucharest is a total chaos when you talk about its architecture, its look like a storm passed on this city lately... there are Neoclassical buildings on wide boulevards like in Paris, there are amazing Byzantine palaces and of course the Romanian Parliament that is the second most biggest building in the world...
Romania is my home country (I was borned in the city of Satu mare), altough i lived there only 2 years i visited there many times, Romania has about everything: the Black sea, the Carpathians mountains, The story of Dracula, The history and the Architecture of Transilvaina cities such Timisoara, Oradea, Brasov, Sighisoara or Cluj and of course Romania has one of the strangest capitals of the world: Bucharest...
Hungary is a different story... Its a very European country, very classical and has a splendid history... Budapest is the main attraction but there is also the Balaton Lake and other cities such Pecs, Szeged, Keszthely and Debrcen that all worth a visit.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 455 Reviews
- 749 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 25 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
- created a Berlin Travel Page "Berlin - Be a Visitor But Feel at Home"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Berlin - Be a Visitor But Feel at Home"
- Posted in Travel Berlin Forum "***URGENT URGENT URGENT***"
- edvin_br and codrutz are now friends.
- Commented on one of GracesTrips's Rome travel pages
- Wrote a Review Morning walk at Haifa's downtown in Haifa Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Welcome..."
Top 10 Pages
- Bucharest Intro, 87 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Netanya Intro, 77 reviews, 113 photos, 5 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 74 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eilat Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 22 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Satu Mare Intro, 24 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Carei Intro, 31 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues
- Haifa Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Intro, 17 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Timisoara Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22165 Reviews - 53882 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15523 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4464 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7633 Reviews - 19478 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos