"have a rest there!" Hamina by guiiillaume
Hamina Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 38 photos
Yep, in fact, the town is not so exciting, not a lot of things to see but it's a perfect area to stay quite in a wood house... next to the sea..
fishing or have a walk in the forest...
yeah... the real life!
- Pros:nature sea original round center
- Cons:small shops close early
- In a nutshell:quiet town
after a nice sauna.... be ready.... RUN RUN RUN and go in the sea ( not very warm)!!! original experience for a french... more travel advice
guiiillaume's Related Pages
Hamina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hamina - The Round Town"
- "I don"
- "have a rest there!"
- "Anunanu's Hamina Page"
- "The Circle City"
- "hanspeter_W.'s new Hamina Page"
- "kittivitti's new Hamina Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hamina
- Hotels in Hamina
- Transportation in Hamina
- Restaurants in Hamina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hamina
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Hamina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hamina
Photos in HaminaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo-to 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Ajaccio Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Angoulême Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Porvoo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Tartu 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Brantôme 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Vézelay Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue