"not famous but there's some curiosities" Angoulême by guiiillaume
Angoulême Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 54 photos
I lived there 1 year and it was a quiet and good life here..
Here's some photos about that town.
I think that it's a good step between Poitiers and Bordeaux if you're in the area.
HAve a walk in the historic part, go in one of the numerous restaurant and open well your eyes cause there're a lot of paint on the walls!!!
This town is well known for the international festival of the BD which takes places in january every year since 30 years!
guiiillaume's Related Pages
Angoulême Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Little city of Angouleme"
- "The British invasion of France"
- "not famous but there's some curiosities"
- "now close to paris thanks to the TGV"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angoulême
- Hotels in Angoulême
- Transportation in Angoulême
- Nightlife in Angoulême
- Restaurants in Angoulême
- Shopping in Angoulême
- Warnings and Dangers in Angoulême
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angoulême
- 13 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Angoulême?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angoulême
Photos in AngoulêmeSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo-to 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Ajaccio Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Angoulême Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Porvoo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Tartu 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Brantôme 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Vézelay Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue