"good medieval town in middle of bretagne!" Moncontour by guiiillaume
Moncontour Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 25 photos
this town was powerfull between 10 and 12th centuries..
today, you can still enjoy a walk in this old city center, there are many interesting and surprising details to discover in every streets and very small streets.. seems that tiem stopped here.. especially during the medieval festival that occures once every 2 years in august.
this is worth to see for all people who like middle age soul. and for a family day, this is also good cause these actors are very nice with childrens :)
- Pros:original old town
- Cons:a bit lost in the country side!!
guiiillaume's Related Pages
Moncontour Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "good medieval town in middle of bretagne!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Moncontour
- Hotels in Moncontour
- Transportation in Moncontour
- Restaurants in Moncontour
- Shopping in Moncontour
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Moncontour
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Moncontour?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Moncontour
Photos in MoncontourSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo-to 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Ajaccio Intro, 14 reviews, 15 photos
- Angoulême Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Porvoo Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Tartu 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Brantôme 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Vézelay Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Göteborg Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue