" MY 2004 TRIP TO SAN DIEGO " San Diego by Frisbeeace
San Diego Travel Guide: 3,221 reviews and 7,426 photos
Ok, I know I missed most of the important sights but I was just returning to San Diego after 20 years for a convention. Anyway, I was caught by this awesome city and have many useful tips if you're going to spend some time downtown in the Gaslamp Quarter or in Coronado.
- Pros:Great weather, neat, fun and cool.
- Cons:A bit too far to for me to reach.
- In a nutshell:A must see
The Horton Plaza covers 15 blocks and is nested at the heart of downtown San Diego's Gaslamp district. It includes the... more travel advice
This Marriott is right on the water's edge, adjacent to the Convention Center and steps from the Gaslamp Quarter.... more travel advice
Frisbeeace's Related Pages
San Diego Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Diego, California"
- "San Diego"
- "Jim_Eliason's San Diego Page"
- "Warm up to San Diego"
- "PAGE DEDICATED TO LINDA (lmkluque on VT)"
- "Something for everyone...San Diego"
- "Our San Diego Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Diego
- Hotels in San Diego
- Transportation in San Diego
- Nightlife in San Diego
- Restaurants in San Diego
- Shopping in San Diego
- Warnings and Dangers in San Diego
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Diego
- 11 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to San Diego?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Diego
Photos in San DiegoSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 49 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
- Madrid Intro, 36 reviews, 39 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 37 reviews, 35 photos
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Curaçao Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta del Este Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tangier Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
No friends yet.