"Florence: travelling back in time" Florence by Frisbeeace
Florence Travel Guide: 5,034 reviews and 11,002 photos
We stayed in Florence just for a day but enough to feel like we were travelling back in time to some medieval town full of things to see.
We just had time to visit the top sights like L'Accademia (David), Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza di la Signoria and the Duomo.
Everything is within walking distance so you do a lot of things in just one journey.
The Baptistery was built around 6th or 7th century. It was dedicated to St. John and covered with marble around... more travel advice
The piazza gets its name from the most important monument there, Palazzo della Signoria. Not only it is the civil centre... more travel advice
Frisbeeace's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fabulous Florence"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
- Posted in Travel Vancouver Forum "Re: First time in Vancouver and..."
- Commented on one of mariocibelli's Florence travel pages
- Wrote a Review The Baptistery and its doors about Battistero San Giovanni & Gate of Paradise in Florence Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Church of Santa Croce"
- updated a Florence Travel Page "Florence: travelling back in time"
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 49 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 41 reviews, 44 photos
- Madrid Intro, 36 reviews, 39 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 37 reviews, 35 photos
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos
- Curaçao Intro, 21 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Punta del Este Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tangier Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Orlando Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
No friends yet.