"Cuzco" Cuzco by RafaGoes
Cuzco Travel Guide: 212 reviews and 527 photos
The city of Cuzco is very rich and, in my opinion, its worth stay longer than other cities. Well at least for those who are just passing by through the "Inca route", if here it's one of your final destination, take your time and walk around the city, you'll find soo many amazing places. The train trip from Cuzco to the begining of the Inca Trail is very nice too, don't miss the great views !
This isn't OFF THE BEATEN PATH... but it's definetely less croweded and less explored...i really not sure how it's... more travel advice
RafaGoes' Related Pages
Cuzco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cusco - Capital of the Inca Empire"
- "CUSCO - PERU"
- "Cuzco Blitz"
- "Ombligo del mundo"
- "The Navel of the World"
- "The Tourist Circut"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cuzco
- Hotels in Cuzco
- Transportation in Cuzco
- Nightlife in Cuzco
- Restaurants in Cuzco
- Shopping in Cuzco
- Warnings and Dangers in Cuzco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cuzco
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Cuzco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cuzco
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cuzco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Caraíva Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Lençóis Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bonito Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Union Territory of Delhi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos