"CHAPADA DIAMANTINA" Lençóis by RafaGoes
Lençóis Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 34 photos
In my opinion, it's pretty hard to describe the beauty of Chapada Diamantina. There's soo much to do, so many natural spots to see, so many treks...the place has it's own magic wich is so hard to describe
Chapada has some main villages(or cities), most people go straight to Lencois, some visit Andarai, Mucuge and Caete-Acu, in the Vale do Capao. All those villages are connected by trails, wich are incredible beautiful, full of stunning views...
The rich nature found in the Chapada Diamantina allows you to enjoy a relaxing trip in the calm Vila do Capao, where the locals are really something else, untill a trip to radical sports lover, abseiling(or rappel as we call), horse riding, rafting, snorkeling, and treks, lots of miles of good trekking.
- In a nutshell:One of Brasilian's top site for nature lovers !
RafaGoes' Related Pages
Lençóis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHAPADA DIAMANTINA"
- "Ecological paradise - the Diamond Highlands"
- "Your base in the Chapada Diamantina"
- "Capão the Heart of Chapada Diamantina"
- "Looking for Diamonds.."
- "Chapada Diamantina National Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lençóis
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Lençóis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lençóis
Photos in LençóisSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cuzco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Lençóis Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Caraíva Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bonito Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Union Territory of Delhi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos