"Vila de Trindade" Trindade by RafaGoes
Trindade Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 28 photos
This village has amazing natural beauty, here it's really a place to relax and get in touch with nature ! The options are quite good, the village has some guesthouses and basic accomodation as well, and camping. 'Why come to Trindade? Well just come here if you like beach, waterfall, beach, trails.
Most people say about Trindade, how it used to be 20 years ago, all about the hippie influence and son on, nowadays, it's far from that, as many "old" freak centers, the village still has its charm, but far from what i believe it used to be...
As you can realise, my favourite beach is Cachadaco in the Trindade village, but there´s some other superb beaches as well, like Praia do Meio, do Cepilho e de Fora.
To get to Pedra do Indio, you do a short trail from the end of cachadaco beach, usually this trail isn´t too clear, cos the avegetation grows fast and closes the path, but it´s easy to see. Keep your eyes opened, its easy to see snakes and lizards on the way, so never go barefoot or with simple sandals or papeete, as the risks are high !!!
RafaGoes' Related Pages
Trindade Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Trindade
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Trindade?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trindade
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Ilha de Fernando de Noronha Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Cuzco Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Lençóis Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Caraíva Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Bonito Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Union Territory of Delhi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos