"A Delft Blue Meeting" Delft by Imaniac
Delft Travel Guide: 534 reviews and 1,451 photos
After the big VT meeting in The Hague, some of us went to Delft the day after. We first went to visit the Prinsenhof museum,a nd then everybody kind of split up. Most people went to have a bit to eat,a nd I went for a short city walk with Dila, El_Holandes and Europebn.
This lunchroom has a really pleasent atmosphere. It is almost like it's in a cave or a huge cellar. This is because the... more travel advice
The Oospoort, or East Gate, is one of the oldest still standing city gates in The Netherlands. And it is also the last... more travel advice
Imaniac's Related Pages
Delft Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "For your Dutch quaintness fix :-)"
- "Delft from where the "blue" conquered the world."
- "DELFT --A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS"
- "Delving into Delft"
- "Playing tourist on a beautiful sunny but cold day"
- "Delving Through Delft"
- "The Royal Delft"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Delft
- Hotels in Delft
- Transportation in Delft
- Nightlife in Delft
- Restaurants in Delft
- Shopping in Delft
- Warnings and Dangers in Delft
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Delft
- 9 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Delft?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delft
Photos in DelftSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 85 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aachen Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos