"City of Cheese" Top 5 Page for this destination Edam by Imaniac
Edam Travel Guide: 59 reviews and 192 photos
On my tour through The Netherlands I decided to visit Edam. I went there after I visited Zaanse Schans. I had some grat company. Mique and Europebn tagged along after the big meeting we had the day before.
On the market square, where the Cheese Markets are in the summer, you'll see the weighing house. This particular... more travel advice
The Church of our dear Lady is also known as the Small Church. It is famous for it's church bells. The fisrt bells date... more travel advice
Imaniac's Related Pages
Edam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dam on the Ye"
- "Say CHEESE! say EDAM!"
- "Most famous for its cheese"
- "the town and its cheese"
- "City of Cheese"
- "Edam, home of "the" cheese"
- "NOT ONLY CHEESE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edam
- Transportation in Edam
- Restaurants in Edam
- Shopping in Edam
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Edam
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Edam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edam
Photos in EdamSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 85 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aachen Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos