"Sinners & Saints" Fátima by Imaniac
Fátima Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 184 photos
Fátima is known all over the world as a place of religion. People come here to pay for their sins. They do this by walking on their knees across the square. Although it's an amazing site to see, I'd hate to be in their shoes, or knees.
- Pros:Unlike any other place
- Cons:Busloads of tourists
I have been to a lot of touristy places. But never have I seen this many tourists in one place. They literally come by... more travel advice
People come to Fatima from all over the world, but especially from Portugal to pay for their sins. They do this by... more travel advice
Imaniac's Related Pages
Fátima Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "...not a pilgrimage..."
- "Religous? Make your own mind up!"
- "Fatima - Faith and Business"
- "Fatima - Portugal's Holiest Town"
- "Sinners & Saints"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fátima
- Hotels in Fátima
- Transportation in Fátima
- Nightlife in Fátima
- Restaurants in Fátima
- Shopping in Fátima
- Warnings and Dangers in Fátima
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fátima
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Fátima?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fátima
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 85 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aachen Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos