"The not so famous Costa city" Top 5 Page for this destination Malgrat de Mar by Imaniac
Malgrat de Mar Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 56 photos
Well Malgrat de Mar is a great place to spend your holiday. If you like the coastal area in Spain this is a great place to stay. It has all the advantages of being at the coast. It has the beach, the ocean, the cafes, the shops and the restaurants. But it doesn't have the disadvantages of some other cities. You won't find busloads of kids here trying to score or get drunk.
Malgrat is nowadays divided into 2 parts, the old town Malgrat de Mar and the new town Santa Susana. You'll find some great buildings and a wonderful atmosphere in Malgrat. And Santa Susana is great for shopping and clubbing.
From Malgrat you can make numerous excursions. Go and see the big city Barcelona, or make a daytrip to Andorra. Or you cpuld go have some fun in Port Avontura.
A few years ago we stayed in Hotel Papi. It's a great hotel for families. There's a swimming pool, pool table, bar,... more travel advice
The Beach in Malgrat is one of the best beaches at the Costas. It's miles and miles long, instead of being interrupted... more travel advice
Imaniac's Related Pages
Malgrat de Mar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Malgrat de Mar, Catalanya Spain"
- "The not so famous Costa city"
- "Malgrat de Mar, Costa Dorada"
- "Malgrat de mar"
- "Malgrat de Mar"
- "Costa Brava"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malgrat de Mar
- Hotels in Malgrat de Mar
- Transportation in Malgrat de Mar
- Nightlife in Malgrat de Mar
- Restaurants in Malgrat de Mar
- Shopping in Malgrat de Mar
- Warnings and Dangers in Malgrat de Mar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malgrat de Mar
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Malgrat de Mar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malgrat de Mar
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 85 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aachen Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos