"The capital of Italy, and once of the world." Rome by Imaniac
Rome Travel Guide: 12,301 reviews and 27,568 photos
Like Paris, I thought Rome was a bit disappointing. Everything here is so far away from each other. If you want to go from the Trevi fountain to the Colosseum for instance you'll spend precious minutes.
But the sights to see are amazing. The Colosseum is much bigger than I expected. I'd seen some in Verona and Turkey. But never one of this size.
My fondest memory of Rome was the Vatican. Of my god, the artwork in the Saint Peter is just amazing. I've never seen so much decorations in one church. Well maybe in Siena.
Imaniac's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "weekends in Rome"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Photos in RomeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 85 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aachen Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos