"A Little Bit Of History Repeating" Finike by Imaniac
Finike Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 24 photos
When we stayed in Turkey, we made several excursions. One of them was too Finike, and it just amazed me. Not only is there a great Roman forum, but there are are also ancient Fenecian graves. These graves are carved in the walls of a very steep mountain. I still wonder how they did that over 2000 years ago.
If you have an eye for detail, and you look closely at the site, you'll see all kinds of great things. For instance I... more travel advice
Next to the Roman theater, you'll find ancient Fenecian grave. These graves are so special because they have been hacked... more travel advice
Imaniac's Related Pages
Finike Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a very pleasant climate,near myra/demre ..."
- "A Little Bit Of History Repeating"
- ""FINIKE" It is my hometown"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Finike
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Finike?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Finike
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Maastricht Intro, 85 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 65 reviews, 68 photos
- Brussels Intro, 25 reviews, 59 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 22 reviews, 48 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 33 reviews, 36 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Aachen Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos