"Disney, Disney and err... more Disney" Top 5 Page for this destination Marne-la-Vallée by Imaniac

Marne-la-Vallée Travel Guide: 234 reviews and 956 photos

I just wuv Disneyland

I've been to Disneyland Paris 3 times on a daytrip and one time for a whole a weekend. And each and ebery time I just love it to pieces. It's just such a great place for both adults and kids.

I love the rides. but I also thoroughly enjoy the Disney characters. Oh and the shopping is great too.

• Last visit to Marne-la-Vallée: Dec 1998
  • Intro Updated Jan 15, 2004

• Jun 2, 2004 at 10:36 PM

it's weird to see how much it looks like Disney World in Florida!!! i wonder why... haha, just kidding! :-)

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    May 24, 2004 at 12:51 PM

Your page brought back happy memories, I have been to Disneyland Paris twice & returning again in September! Great Place. Happy travels (~_~)

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2004 at 2:17 AM

Wonderful page, I like all that belongs to Disney ;-))

• Feb 5, 2004 at 1:36 PM

argh, i am jealous that you met buzz lightyear. i only met woody! toy story is my favourite film :)

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2003 at 5:14 PM

Don't ask me go to to disney Roy unless you need me to take little ones ,Disney or any rides just make me dizzy by just looking at the rides but I am a friend of Goofy and Mickey and the bad wolf as well Great page Roy.

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2003 at 9:15 AM

Great page, Roy .. you are such a Disney freak !!! Love the pics :-)

• Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2003 at 2:31 AM

Yes, soon Ilja also demands that we go here! He's already calling out "Mickey Muis" everytime. Nice page, Roy, it is a fun place to be! Groetjes, Paul (ps, if you indeed come to Arnhem let me know, I'll see if I have some time to guide you around a bit.)

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2003 at 3:27 AM

Sounds like a great place for Kids of all ages!!! 2 - 102 !!!

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2003 at 7:28 PM

I didn't go to the Paris one, but I've sure experienced DL. Space mountain is my favourite also. You've described everything very well. I'd sure like to go again.

Imaniac

“Forever Endeavour”

Badges & Stats in Marne-la-Vallée

Have you been to Marne-la-Vallée?

Latest Activity in Marne-la-Vallée