"Aruba 1987" Aruba by Goienaga
Aruba Travel Guide: 958 reviews and 2,437 photos
These are the remainings of the dutch. Aruba is a semidesertic island with a long nice wonderfull beach, the capital is nice Oranjestad and you can make some shoping there.
The capital is interesting there is a small museum and you can walk tranquilly sight seeing the streets.
Goienaga's Related Pages
Aruba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escape from Chicago's winter to Aruba"
- "Things That Make You Go.....WOW!!!"
- "Aaaaawesome Arrrruuuuba!!!!"
- "Thanksgiving in Aruba"
- "Amapola Goes to Aruba"
- "Arid and Friendly"
- "ARUBA - CARRIBEAN PEARL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aruba
- Hotels in Aruba
- Transportation in Aruba
- Nightlife in Aruba
- Restaurants in Aruba
- Shopping in Aruba
- Warnings and Dangers in Aruba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aruba
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Aruba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aruba
Top 10 Pages
- South Africa Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Portugal Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Grenada Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de San Andrés Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Philippines Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Cuba Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.