"The last primary forest-Azken oihan primigenioa" Borneo by Goienaga
Borneo Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 200 photos
This is what you see when you are in Kinabalu National Park, the Kinabalu mountain, 4,100m but anyone can do it in two days, you just have two get a guide, this is compulsory, but you can share him with other people, this way it is cheaper this is what I did. Then you will climb to Laban Rata, about 5 hours, go slowly because you have all they to get there.
when you get to Laban rata the first thing is to relax then have a shower, not very clean but hot, and eat and drink something, then, go right to the bed and relax even if it is six in the afternoon, you can get up at three in the morning and begin the way up, the way lasts two or three hours not more so take your time it is freezeeng up there and it is nonsense to wait till the sun comes up. Then take some photos and go back it is a long way down, the best is to start soon and meake the way slowly.
While you go up and downenjoy the nature, and look for those nephentes flowers, and the rhododendron trees all the way,
- Pros:The las forests
- Cons:I guess it will survive us.
Goienaga's Related Pages
Borneo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Borneo - an area of outstanding natural beauty"
- "BORNEO - FAUNA - FLORA - CULTURE"
- "Sarawak Borneo"
- "Sabah Borneo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Borneo
- Hotels in Borneo
- Nightlife in Borneo
- Restaurants in Borneo
- Warnings and Dangers in Borneo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Borneo
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Borneo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borneo
Top 10 Pages
- South Africa Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Portugal Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Grenada Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de San Andrés Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Philippines Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Cuba Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.