"Pulau Tioman" Pulau Tioman by Goienaga
Pulau Tioman Travel Guide: 447 reviews and 1,046 photos
Lur planetan leku zoragarririk badago, hauxe duzu behinenetakoa.
tioman is a lovely island forty km from peninsular Malaysia, it is the heaven on earth, if you like a quiet place to rest, walk, dive or just watch at the sun risings as it was like watching TV.
Panuba beach is a secluded beach, there is a small hotel. From there you can do lots of snorkelling trips, just in front of the beach and both sides of it, there are coralls, and lots of fishes. Every morning and every evening, I saw a green turtle and play with it. It was great.
In the other side of the hotel penuba, there is the jungle thich and wide unspoilt jungle, beware of the macaques they are funny but not stupid they like plastic bags and they are always hungry.
- In a nutshell:Just do there an do just not too much, being hurry kills.
Snorkelling or even better is to go diving, almost everywhere you will find a dive center and in just one hour you will... more travel advice
Goienaga's Related Pages
Pulau Tioman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nearest paradise from Singapore - Tioman Island"
- "IMPREXXION: PULAU TIOMAN"
- "Pulau Tioman"
- "Pulau Tioman - A Rustic Paradise"
- "PULAU TIOMAN"
- "The resting place for Dragon!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Tioman
- Hotels in Pulau Tioman
- Transportation in Pulau Tioman
- Nightlife in Pulau Tioman
- Restaurants in Pulau Tioman
- Shopping in Pulau Tioman
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Tioman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Tioman
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pulau Tioman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Tioman
Top 10 Pages
- South Africa Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Portugal Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Grenada Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de San Andrés Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Philippines Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Cuba Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.