"Sabah & Sarawak" Goienaga's Profile
Kinabalu parke nazionala leku ikaragarria da bertan dago Kinabalu mendia 4100 metro dituena, egun bitan egiten da erraz, edonork egin dezake gainera baldin eta oinez normaltasunez egin badezake behintzat, ez galdu aukera eta zoazte.
This is Kinabaku National park, wonderfull place the summit is the top up to 4100 meters, anyone with a normal fitnness, even a child can do it in two days.
In this rest house, you can sleep until three in the morning, then you will climb two to three hours to get in time to see the sun rising, I recommend you to go slowoly all the way and not to get to the top very early it is freezing up there and you won't want to wait long time.
As far as you can see here I am, The summit is done. Note that it is very important to go well dressed. It is freezing up there, and if you have to wait for mare than half an hour you can get very very cold I reccommend to carry some extra clothes to chang, at list, the sweeted Tshirt for a dry one. The way down is long so it would be a good idea to start the way down early.
The best way to visit this place is arranging the visit with a travel agent in Sandakan a two night visit will be OK.
Here you can sea a lot of wild life and of course orang uthangs and proboscis monkeys.
Hona hemen beste leku harrigarri bat, kobazulo hauek ibilaldi baten ostean topatzen diren beste leku miragarri bat da, ez ahaztu esku argia bere osoan ikusi ahal izateko ezinbestekoa baituzu.
In this National Park you can see proboscis monkeys if you are lucky enough like I was. Very easy to get there from Kuching by bus and then by boat, it is a very nice trip you can do in ine day, but if you want to make the long ittinerarys, then I will reccommend you to pass the night at the park.
Kuching is a nice place to stay in Sarawak you can get to this town by air , bus or boat. I came from Sibu by boat I will recomend to do this way. The city is a good starting point to visit different places around.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 52 Reviews
- 219 Photos
- 22 Countries
- 13 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Wrote a Review Mini hotel in a central location in Hong Kong Island Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Mini hotel in a central location"
- Uploaded a Video to Esfahan
- created a Iran Travel Page "Iran, country of wonders"
- Commented on Goienaga's profile page
created their Personal Page "North India"
- Posted in Travel Japan Forum "Re: Japan accommodation"
VideosSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- South Africa Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Portugal Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Grenada Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de San Andrés Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Philippines Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Egypt Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Cuba Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (3)
- Paris Hotels
- 22488 Reviews - 55061 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3099 Reviews - 5883 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos