kop-queen's profile photo

kop-queen

Chris Online Now
Life is NOT a journey to the grave arriving in a well preserved, perfect body...

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

Personal Pages (1)

planxty's Profile Photo
planxty Jul 22, 2015 at 2:43 PM

Hello there, Chris, from a fellow Brit.

I realise you have not been on VT for a little while now and I do hope that that merely means you are travelling and enjoying yourself. I was alerted to your page by Jim (basaic) who had pointed up your excellent tip on that ranch in Wyoming. It looks absolutely divine although I could do without the riding.

Being a city boy all I know about horses is that they are dangerous at each end, they kick you at the back and bite you at the front! All that aside, it is a great tip and I am writing this entry in Southern Alberta, Canada where there are plenty of ranches and we have just had the Calgary Stampede swo this is proper ranch country.

I'll check out the rest of your pages soon.

fergy.

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Mar 12, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

Sienlu's Profile Photo
Sienlu Mar 12, 2014 at 7:21 AM

Happy birthday Chris

colares's Profile Photo
colares Nov 19, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Have a nice trip and enjoy the "Kölsch" beer!

RickinDutch's Profile Photo
RickinDutch Mar 12, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Happy Birthday!

connectingrod's Profile Photo
connectingrod Mar 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

madamx's Profile Photo
madamx Mar 13, 2011 at 7:02 AM

Hi Chris! it's been a long time .... are you still travelling to Arizona? We were there last fall and I was thinking of you. Happy Belated Birthday! Wishing you all the best ~ Helen

RAJESHSINGH's Profile Photo
RAJESHSINGH Mar 12, 2010 at 9:43 AM

HAPPY BDAY!

Amar_kirale's Profile Photo
Amar_kirale Mar 12, 2010 at 2:53 AM

Happy Birthday.....let all the happiness in the world be poured on you.......have a blast......keep rockin......

Pijlmans's Profile Photo