"Cherating" Kampong Cherating by city_guy
Kampong Cherating Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 28 photos
I waited for this.... patiently. And I am rewarded. Thank you god.
Malaysia is famous for its hilarious restaurant names. Here a good example: A local seafood restaurant along Cherating Beach - they apparently serve unforgettable meals.
Besides fantastic views, Malaysia's more exclusive resorts often offer golf, water sports, beach buggies, horseback riding and many more activities. The resorts may not be friendly for a tight travelling budget, but even just a couple of days there will guarantee a full re-charge.
A night in the resort featured in the picture costs around US$60.
- Pros:too much beautiful sceanery
- Cons:No fast food! :)
- In a nutshell:A great place to get away for the weekend
Laid back and just relaxing! The quietness more travel advice
city_guy's Related Pages
Kampong Cherating Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach Bum"
- "Carefree Cherating"
- "Impiana Resort"
- "weekend break in Cherating"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampong Cherating
- Hotels in Kampong Cherating
- Restaurants in Kampong Cherating
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampong Cherating
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampong Cherating
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Kampong Cherating?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Cherating
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 79 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sunset Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Penang Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Junior Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- State of Sarawak Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos