"Travel in Malaysia" city_guy's Profile
Happy 2012 everyone. It's been ages since I last updated this page. Anyway, since the last few years, I have been traveling to so many places that I hae my journals on my travel blog ( http://blog.malaysia-asia.my ). I will try my best to update information here as well.
The latest is that I am running a Travel Contest 2012 - Win 4 x All Expense Paid 6 Day Trip to Japan with AirAsia X. This super cool contest is simple and easy to join and is also open to anyone in Asia Pacific. Imagine visiting not one, but two cities in this trip. Tokyo and Osaka, Japan AND all paid too! Details to join are here: http://blog.malaysia-asia.my/2012/01/win-4-x-all-expense-paid-trip-to-japan.html
Since last year, I have visited Bali, Borneo, Thailand, Paris, Japan and Singapore. Yes, it has been hectic but that is life! Oh yeah, I have been doing quite a bit of Scuba Diving too!
To the old friends here, a BIG WAVE to you all!
To start off 2012, I have organized a Travel Contest to Win 4 All Paid Expenses to Japan with AirAsia X. This years BIGGEST online travel contest organized by an independent travel blogger, the 4 prizes total over RM30000 (US$10000)!
To find out more or join this simple and amazing contest: http://blog.malaysia-asia.my/2012/01/win-4-x-all-expense-paid-trip-to-japan.html
The both of us at Angkor Wat. US$40.00 and
it was worth it.... at least once in a lifetime.
Seriously, if you have NOT been there, make it
a point to visit this place.
The US$40.00 (3 day pass) covers a
whole load of temples in the angkor area.
Bayon was one of the more interesting ones.
Here's where the 4-Faced buddha originated.
One of the things to do when you
are in Siem Reap. Wake up at 5am,
make your way to Angkor and watch
the beautiful unrise.
Be prepared to battle for a spot with
tons of tourist. This one was taken
at the far end of the lake near the
tourist stalls. Well worth the wake.
Ta Prohn Temple. A truly unique place
to visit while in Angkor. This place is well
known for its trees growing in/out/over the
One of the restaurants in Bar Street (Pub Street).
Gotta love the wall deco.... the food? Amazing!
The Beer? 0.75c!
This one takes the cake. We took
a day trip out to the floating village
and on the way out by boat, we saw
all kings of floating places. From
homes to schools to even this Church!
Personal Pages (3)
Written Nov 12, 2003
My "VT" Friends
Written Aug 14, 2005
Written Aug 14, 2005
Back To Mine - The Series
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 309 Reviews
- 440 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 20 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- city_guy and dragontml are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Travel in Malaysia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Travel in Malaysia"
- Commented on city_guy's profile page
- Posted in Travel Pulau Perhentian Kecil Forum "Re: Accomodation in Perhentian..."
- Wrote a Review KL to Penang Island in Kuala Lumpur Favorites
- updated a Bandung Travel Page "Bandung Factory Outlet Shopping Indonesia"
PhotosSee All Photos (440)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 79 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sunset Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Penang Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Junior Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- State of Sarawak Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22167 Reviews - 53887 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3079 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15524 Reviews - 30894 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23063 Reviews - 47263 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26475 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1928 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17012 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1909 Reviews - 4475 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4278 Reviews - 8803 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7638 Reviews - 19502 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos