"Travel in Malaysia" city_guy's Profile
Happy 2012 everyone. It's been ages since I last updated this page. Anyway, since the last few years, I have been traveling to so many places that I hae my journals on my travel blog ( http://blog.malaysia-asia.my ). I will try my best to update information here as well.
The latest is that I am running a Travel Contest 2012 - Win 4 x All Expense Paid 6 Day Trip to Japan with AirAsia X. This super cool contest is simple and easy to join and is also open to anyone in Asia Pacific. Imagine visiting not one, but two cities in this trip. Tokyo and Osaka, Japan AND all paid too! Details to join are here: http://blog.malaysia-asia.my/2012/01/win-4-x-all-expense-paid-trip-to-japan.html
Since last year, I have visited Bali, Borneo, Thailand, Paris, Japan and Singapore. Yes, it has been hectic but that is life! Oh yeah, I have been doing quite a bit of Scuba Diving too!
To the old friends here, a BIG WAVE to you all!
To start off 2012, I have organized a Travel Contest to Win 4 All Paid Expenses to Japan with AirAsia X. This years BIGGEST online travel contest organized by an independent travel blogger, the 4 prizes total over RM30000 (US$10000)!
To find out more or join this simple and amazing contest: http://blog.malaysia-asia.my/2012/01/win-4-x-all-expense-paid-trip-to-japan.html
The both of us at Angkor Wat. US$40.00 and
it was worth it.... at least once in a lifetime.
Seriously, if you have NOT been there, make it
a point to visit this place.
The US$40.00 (3 day pass) covers a
whole load of temples in the angkor area.
Bayon was one of the more interesting ones.
Here's where the 4-Faced buddha originated.
One of the things to do when you
are in Siem Reap. Wake up at 5am,
make your way to Angkor and watch
the beautiful unrise.
Be prepared to battle for a spot with
tons of tourist. This one was taken
at the far end of the lake near the
tourist stalls. Well worth the wake.
Ta Prohn Temple. A truly unique place
to visit while in Angkor. This place is well
known for its trees growing in/out/over the
One of the restaurants in Bar Street (Pub Street).
Gotta love the wall deco.... the food? Amazing!
The Beer? 0.75c!
This one takes the cake. We took
a day trip out to the floating village
and on the way out by boat, we saw
all kings of floating places. From
homes to schools to even this Church!
Personal Pages (3)
Written Nov 12, 2003
My "VT" Friends
Written Aug 14, 2005
Written Aug 14, 2005
Back To Mine - The Series
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 309 Reviews
- 440 Photos
- 11 Countries
- 20 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- city_guy and dragontml are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Travel in Malaysia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Travel in Malaysia"
- Commented on city_guy's profile page
- Posted in Travel Pulau Perhentian Kecil Forum "Re: Accomodation in Perhentian..."
- Wrote a Review KL to Penang Island in Kuala Lumpur Favorites
- updated a Bandung Travel Page "Bandung Factory Outlet Shopping Indonesia"
PhotosSee All Photos (440)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 79 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sunset Intro, 45 reviews, 48 photos
- Penang Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Junior Intro, 17 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- State of Sarawak Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22457 Reviews - 54961 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2699 Reviews - 7919 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2056 Reviews - 3865 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos