"Sea, sand, sun... My beloved Nha Trang" Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang by ExoticGal
Nha Trang Travel Guide: 446 reviews and 1,015 photos
I'm a long-lost child of Nha Trang. Born in Dien Khanh, a small district 15 kms from Nha Trang, still recall how estatic I was in my childhood to be taken to Nha Trang- a heaven of beautiful streets, blue sea & sky, smooth white sand, honey sunlight, lined coconut & pine trees. At 14 I came to this pretty coastal city for my high school study... And at 16 I left this place for good to settle down in the hustle and bustle of Saigon aka Ho Chi Minh City with my family....
It's been quite some time since I visited Nha Trang, and in Apr 2004, I came back there on business.... Wow, except a bit more touristy it doesn't change much (& I hope it won't forever)... . I marveled at how beautiful it is, & failed to understand why I took it for granted during my 3 years in high school....
If you're in Vietnam, be sure to drop by this place, about 400kms from Ho Chi Minh City which takes 50 mins by air & 10 hours by train. & I'm sure you won't wanna go back home (& won't ever think about the either "swashbuckling" or humdrum activities in your damn office, just as I did)...
As introduced in my Homepage, I'm an self-perceived gastronomer... Heeehehe.
& seafood in Nha Trang isn't to be missed. Three of us ate fresh squid & crabs to our heart's content and paid only USD 6 in total...
This pic was taken in Bai Dai, a long beach around 20 kms from Nha Trang, actually it belongs to Cam Ranh District, not Nha Trang. More of Bai Dai in my Off The Beaten Path tips
- Pros:Most beautiful beach in Vietnam
- Cons:Getting more touristy
- In a nutshell:On your must-see list once you're in our country
A typical ship ubiquitous under Xom Bong Bridge more travel advice
About 15 mins from the city center is Dong De, famous for Xom Bong Bridge. You'll see what life is like where the river... more travel advice
ExoticGal's Related Pages
Nha Trang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NHA TRANG - BEACHSIDE VIETNAM"
- "Sea, sand, sun... My beloved Nha Trang"
- "“Nia Tchain”"
- "Nha Trang"
- "Nha Trang - Let's go to the seaside!"
- "Nha Trang, more than beach...."
- "Nha Trang - a place to relax"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nha Trang
- Hotels in Nha Trang
- Transportation in Nha Trang
- Nightlife in Nha Trang
- Restaurants in Nha Trang
- Shopping in Nha Trang
- Warnings and Dangers in Nha Trang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nha Trang
- 30 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nha Trang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nha Trang
- Posted in Travel Venice Forum "RE: RE: How about a cappucino..."
- Wrote a Review Ship on Xom Bong Bridge in Nha Trang Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Ship on Xom Bong Bridge"
- updated a Nha Trang Travel Page "Sea, sand, sun... My beloved Nha Trang"
- Commented on one of jmmorgan's Nha Trang travel pages
Photos in Nha TrangSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang Intro, 30 reviews, 33 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Bern Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Taipei Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Sankt Gallen Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Wales Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Thailand Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Zürich Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos