"Sea, sand, sun... My beloved Nha Trang" Top 5 Page for this destination Nha Trang by ExoticGal

Nha Trang Travel Guide: 446 reviews and 1,015 photos

I'm a long-lost child of Nha Trang. Born in Dien Khanh, a small district 15 kms from Nha Trang, still recall how estatic I was in my childhood to be taken to Nha Trang- a heaven of beautiful streets, blue sea & sky, smooth white sand, honey sunlight, lined coconut & pine trees. At 14 I came to this pretty coastal city for my high school study... And at 16 I left this place for good to settle down in the hustle and bustle of Saigon aka Ho Chi Minh City with my family....

It's been quite some time since I visited Nha Trang, and in Apr 2004, I came back there on business.... Wow, except a bit more touristy it doesn't change much (& I hope it won't forever)... . I marveled at how beautiful it is, & failed to understand why I took it for granted during my 3 years in high school....

If you're in Vietnam, be sure to drop by this place, about 400kms from Ho Chi Minh City which takes 50 mins by air & 10 hours by train. & I'm sure you won't wanna go back home (& won't ever think about the either "swashbuckling" or humdrum activities in your damn office, just as I did)...

Coco Nha Trang

One might say it looks Hawaii, but I'll insist it's very "Nha Trang" to me

Seafood

As introduced in my Homepage, I'm an self-perceived gastronomer... Heeehehe.
& seafood in Nha Trang isn't to be missed. Three of us ate fresh squid & crabs to our heart's content and paid only USD 6 in total...
This pic was taken in Bai Dai, a long beach around 20 kms from Nha Trang, actually it belongs to Cam Ranh District, not Nha Trang. More of Bai Dai in my Off The Beaten Path tips

• Pros:Most beautiful beach in Vietnam
  • Cons:Getting more touristy
  • In a nutshell:On your must-see list once you're in our country
  • Last visit to Nha Trang: Apr 2004
  • Intro Updated Apr 24, 2004

• Mar 7, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Hahaha, you are joking or what? I`ve been there one time, please don´t call this stuff icecream!

• Mar 23, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Hi, i understand that the location is near Ponagar tower but do you know the exact address or the name of the place that offer this service? :)

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2006 at 10:43 AM

Hello. Great page with interesting pictures .What a beautiful beach and sea are there. Greetings.

• kelnsha's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2006 at 10:58 AM

Great tips! I'll be there next month. Cheers & greetings from Kelvin, Singapore

• bubbleunder's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2006 at 8:58 PM

hi,how do i go to this place?this mud bath thingy?=) where is it?thanks!

• Pierangelo's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2005 at 2:02 AM

Wow, Nha Trang is a paradise beach: foamier waves than anywhere else... Just like the foams of shampoo, wonderful!

• BluBluBlu's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2005 at 9:00 AM

Really enjoyed your perspective! Happy travels, Blu

• judz's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2005 at 2:48 PM

Just returned from Nha Trang..sure is a beautiful place and did not want to leave...will just have to go back next year.

• iwys's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2005 at 1:19 AM

It's nice to know that I stayed in the most beautiful street in Vietnam!

• jolou's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2005 at 7:45 AM

Lovely page, am thinking of going there in march this year so thank you for the tips.

ExoticGal

“The world is my oyster”

Badges & Stats in Nha Trang

Have you been to Nha Trang?

Latest Activity in Nha Trang